How it all Works
Whether you’re getting married, celebrating a birthday or anniversary, you have a lot on your mind and working things out with your DJ may not be a top priority for you. We will assist you by putting a plan together for your special event to make planning as seamless as possible. Below is a sample of how the overall process works at a high level:
- We will meet with you in person to discuss your special day and to get to know you a little better. If you have a coordinator and would prefer we meet with them, we would be more than happy to.
- If we are in agreement (price, date, etc.), we will ask you to sign a contract and provide the initial deposit (see Payments section below).
- We will send you a Wedding Form (either online or hard copy based on your preference) to gather the details needed (e.g., music, timing, special requests, etc.) Forms are tailored to your type of event (e.g., Wedding, Birthday, Anniversary, Formal, etc.)
- We require a $100 non-refundable deposit to block the day. Payment can be provided either by cash, check, or credit card (we use WaveApps).
- We will accept payments in any amount prior to the day of your event to apply to the balance.
- Balance must be paid one (1) week before the event date.
Day of Event
- We will arrive at the event at least one hour before depending on layout of the location.
- We will dress appropriately for your event ensuring we look our best.
- We will begin playing music at exactly the time negotiated on the contract.
- We will stop playing music at exactly the time negotiated on the contract. If additional time is requested, payment will be required as negotiated in the contract prior to continuation of music being played.